Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bedroom wishlist | Home Decor

Hi lovelies, at the moment I am really trying to finish the redecoration of my bedroom. A cross between lack of funds and lack of funds is pretty much what is getting in my way. The problem is, I know what I want but having the funds to buy it is a different kettle of fish. Then you have to look for cheaper alternatives for things and it just takes a lot longer.

To keep me on track and so that you guys can help with ideas, here is a list of things that I really want/need to complete!!





3. Carpet


5. False Flowers & vase



8. Rug

9. Dressing table seat

10. Shoe display cabinet

11. Curtains

23. Ceiling Light


So what do you think of my colour scheme and ideas lovelies? I would love to hear what colours your bedrooms are too!!



Don't forget you can follow me on

9 comments:

  1. I love the colors... they are lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! You have a talent for matching colours, I fail miserably at it... In my head I put together an entire room yet when I look at my own room with its mix and match of furniture that I wanted vs. furniture that was cheap to aquire I can't help but sigh! I feel a bedroom redecorate coming on...

    http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh those ruffly bed sheets are sooo nice! All these colours look gorgeous together! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find pinterest really helps me a lot with putting ideas together :-) are you on there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful taste chick!! I am drooling over those images! I wish someone would hurry up and discover a money tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. disqus_DyFBm0HyHI5 October 2013 at 18:25

    This is exactly how I want my room but everything I love is just so expensive :(
    Tania x
    Make-up-maggie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.luluhypermarket.com/GoodLife/home-do-it.html. watch this link contain some home accessories. I like your post.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx